Check In & Postal address
4 South Hunter St
Off Hardman St
To view a location map please click here.
(The map will open within a pop up window, please disable
any pop up blocker you may have).
From Lime St Station
- Leave by the main exit onto Lime Street (opposite St Georges Hall)
- Turn left and walk along Lime Street, past the Adelphi Hotel
- Continue to the top of the street – use the church as your land mark
- At the junction with the church turn left into Hardman St
- Continue up, through the traffic lights and South Hunter Street is on the left, the is a pizza shop on the corner of the road
- The International Inn is on the right hand side, approx 100 metres along
From National Express Coach Station
- Exit the coach station onto Norton Street
- Turn left and walk to the traffic lights and then cross onto Seymour Street (continuation of Norton Street)
- Seymour Street runs into Russell Street
- Continue along the road as it runs into Clarence Street and then Rodney Street
- At the junction of Hardman Street (HSBC Bank on the corner) turn left and walk along until the second road on the left which is South Hunter Street.
- The International Inn is 20 yards on the right.
- From motorway (M62) take Edge lane (A5047) to its full length.
- At the end of Edge Lane, turn left and follow road around, bearing to the right along Irvine Street. At first lights turn left and continue as the road bears right.
- Take left at next light and proceed alongside RC Cathedral onto Mount Pleasant, and continue. At traffic lights go straight across on to Hope Street.
- At next lights (by the Philharmonic) turn right onto Hardman Street.
- First right is South Hunter Street and the International Inn is 20 yards down on right.
- Pay and Display Parking is available on the street
From the Ferry Terminal
- From the Ferry Terminal at the Pier Head, take the number 224 bus from Canada Boulavard.
- This stops at Ranelagh Street, outside of Lewis's department store.
- From here you will have to walk along Renshaw Street to the junction of Leece Street (the bombed church is on the corner).
- Turn left up the hill onto Leece Street, which runs into Hardman Street.
- South Hunter Street is fourth road on the left (the Flute & Firkin is on the corner).
- The International Inn is 20 yards along on the right
- Alternatively, a taxi fare would be between £3 or £4